Känner redan stor oro för träningsvärken man får efteråt

eller knölen på ryggen....

Jag kommer!

Citera
VincentM
Stockholm
Här sen Jan 2004

I really had a blast yesterday
First a very close call between Jonas and me in the 1st race, he chased me for the 3rd place over 9 out of the 10 laps but I managed to hold 3rd place, that was tight.
Then a good fight as well for 2nd place in race 2 with Peter G. I was faster but could pass him and ended 3rd again.
I had a great start in the A final and took 2 places (from 7th to 5th) but then I was a bit out of my league and had to drive defensively for 20 laps, I lost 2 places again and had to fight off Helena for the last 8 laps or so.

overall I didn't have one single quiet lap yesterday, the heat was on all the time that was a pretty intense RBC evening for my part.

Peter Gutniak
Stockholm
Här sen Mar 2003

VincentM skrev:
...a good fight as well for 2nd place in race 2 with Peter G. I was faster but could pass him and ended 3rd again...

Couldn't you mean....

Thanks for a great fight! Keeping you behind me wasn't easy at all, and had you only tried to pass me a couple of seconds later on those ending laps, the outcome might have been different.

www.sticka.se
www.schwedenkreuz.net
Citera
VincentM
Stockholm
Här sen Jan 2004

Wishfull thinking

My problem was 1 - that you were faster in the chicane i.e. just where you build up speed to pass later on and 2 - you didn't make any big enough mistake
I should have raced tighter in the 1st lap and blocked you instead of giving up 2nd place, but it was tactical at that time. I didn't expect to keep up with you and was happy to stay in 3rd since Jonas had missed his start and was in 5th further back, my spot in the A final close to the top of the gentleman class was safe.

Next time may be, next time.....

Inför träffar
Racetown
<<   1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
4 besök senaste veckan (18323 totalt)
Tack till alla våra trogna sponsorer som stöttar och håller Rejsa rullande